Sunday, May 14, 2006

Changed my mind!

Ok, so I changed my mind - woman's perogative isn't it?!!

Instead of going up through the north of Chile into Peru, I've nipped across into Argentina in an effort to catch up with Luce.

Had an amazing bus ride from Chile to here yesterday - 5 hours driving through the Andes. Reminded me how much i loved the mountains in Canada, except these were a bit less green and more cacti!!

Been horse riding through the mountains today and have a slightly sore bottom!!!

All my efforts to become a svelte, atheletic goddess in time for my 30th seem to be going out the window. I've been fed cake and bread for breakfast each morning., followed by 2 lots of 3 course meals a day! I doubt the manual labour was hard enough to work a quarter of that off!

In addition i've mainly been working inside the houses, so not sight of the sunshine.

So, in summary - I'm still a short, pasty, weeble!

Ah well, beats working!

Adios
xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home